We are hiring!
Online Sales Manager
- Ability to convert all products on the website to sales.
- The idea candidate will devise, develop and implement an appropriate online marketing and sales strategy to deliver a customer -orientated and cost-effective route to acquire products and solutions.
- Online Sales Manager must ensure that the website delivers a great customer experience.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Must have IT skills and can work with magento
- Must have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML etc.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with considerable experience in online/digital marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Making the Deal
- Channel Strategy Management
- Category Management
- Problem Solving Analysis
May Brands is company set up to distribute top fashion brands in Nigeria and West Africa.
Your Job is to deal with customers, sell goods and handle payments.(Locations: Portharcourt,Kano,Delta,Abuja)
Reports to: Business Manager, Assistant Business Manager
- Keep front and back office clean at all times
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new products, company services etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Offer advice to customers on products in line with customer needs
- Deal with customers complaints and ensure complete resolution on every complaint
- Monitor stock in display cabinets and replenish products as required
- Constantly clean display cabinets and ensure spotless at all times
- Merchandise products in an appealing manner in line with brand Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Process payments and customer receipts
- Manage assigned stock on the shop floor and ensure accountability
- Clean and ensure store is kept clean throughout the day
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Retail training will be an advantage
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat, clean, friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable with Information Technology, proficient in MS Word & Excel